Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Europe: The Land Of Self-Discovery Essay -- Personal Narrative Travel

Europe The Land Of Self-Discovery Every person has, in the course of his or her life, experienced some event that can be identified as life changing. This event can be an emotional enlightenment or a physical change that alters ones mindset. Such a clarifying incident can happen at any snip. However, I believe that such an event might not occur during the starting line eighteen years of a persons life. Lucky for me, I have had an experience that I believe changed my outlook on life. The spend before my freshman year in college I went on a seven-week backpacking explode throughout the European continent. I visited ten distinct countries during the course of my trip, and each country, changed me in a certain way. Some countries make more of an impact than others, but each had enough significance so as to make a noticeable change. In this es say I will outline what I experienced in each country and what that country did to change my outlook on life, and I wil l apologise to the reader why I believe that this trip would have a similar impact on each and every one of them. The first-year country that I visited was Great Britain. My two friends and I stayed in London, which is the largest metropolis in Great Britain. When I first got to Great Britain I did not see much of a difference between it and the United States. Everyone on that point spoke the same language as me, and it seemed as if the culture was influenced to a great extent by the United States. However, first impressions can be deceiving because I would amaze to learn that Great Britain had a great deal to offer. My little radical set out to learn everything about London. We visited local landmarks and museums. All in all, I think that London had the aura of a larg... ...eled to Madrid and Seville. Seville has the 3rd largest church in Europe, and this church was built on the remnants of a mosque subsequently the Christians had burned it down. I tho ught everything in these two cities was amazing. I would say that Spain introduced me to a whole to concept of life the idea that one should society till four in the morning and just nap the future(a) day. All in all, I think that Europe changed my outlook on life. I used to think that I would want to live in a ample city, but after being in huge cities and comparing them with smaller cities that I hit the sack I no know that I want to live in a small town. I would also love to live abroad for a period of time in my life. I think that everyone should go on a trip covering a foreign land. It is a way to realize what is burning(prenominal) to you in life, and will always be a memorable experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment